The Public and Urban Planning Law Department at URA Urquiza Abogados is comprised of a team of professionals with extensive experience in advice in consultancy and contentious proceedings, both to private entities as well as entities in the public sector.
The professionals in the Public and Urban Planning Law Department intervene in relevant projects in urban planning matters and advise promotion and building companies, shopping centres, real estate groups and public institutions.
The services provided include the following, among others:
- Advice in contracting procedures and execution of public contracts.
- Administrative resources.
- Defence against penalisation proceedings.
- Advice on real estate projects, shopping centres, stores, etc.
- Public resources (water, mines, coasts and ports, heritage assets of the Public Administrations).
- Defence in expropriation proceedings, grants and subventions.
- Asset-based liability of Public Administrations.
- Processing urban planning and territorial organisation instruments.
- Preparation and processing urban planning management instruments.
- Advice in proceedings to protect urban planning legality, closure and penalisation orders.
- Processing urban planning permits and licences.
- Advice on processing tourism permits.
- Processing municipal urban planning licences (activity, works and occupation licences, etc.).
- Administrative and contentious-administrative procedures related to approval of urban planning instruments, and those related to refusal of licences or imposing penalties.