The Commercial Law Department at URA Urquiza Abogados is comprised of experts who have ample experience in advising companies in all the phases of their corporate life, offering comprehensive solutions for each of their needs.
Our advice prioritises the search for solutions to resolve the challenges raised by our clients and it is characterised by applying and developing the highest standards of technical excellence and ongoing training in the different branches of Commercial Law.
The services we provide include the following, among others:
- Corporate law
- Company incorporation
- Amendments to Articles of Association
- Board Secretariat
- Structural amendments (mergers, demergers, global assignments of assets and liabilities and international transfers)
- Capital increases and decreases
- Directors’ liability
- Shareholders’ agreements
- Director remuneration systems
- Resolving blockage situations
- Matters related to conveyance of corporate stakes and shares.
- Commercial contracts
- Preparation and negotiation of corporate contracts in any areas of entrepreneurial activity.
- Sale and purchase of businesses, stakes and assets.
- Distribution, franchise, agency, chain, brand licence agreements, etc.
- Real estate
- Design of legal structures for sale and purchase and management of real estate projects.
- Advice for promoters and builders during the whole promotion and construction process.
- Preparation and negotiation of sale and purchase and lease agreements for all kinds of assets and real estate projects.
- Organisation of real estate complexes. Establishment of condominium regimes and real estate complexes in shopping and leisure centres, hotel and residential complexes, condo-hotels, and preparation and negotiation of their relevant legal documents.
- Lease agreements (tenancy agreements for use other than residential and industrial lease agreements).
- Tourism law
- Advice on daily activities by hotel and non-hotel establishments.
- Lease agreements for the hotel industry, management contracts and tour operator contracts.
- Acquisition of hotel and general tourism businesses.
- Organisation of hotel condominiums.
- Restructuring companies and groups.
- Refinancing and restructuring debt.
- Capitalisation of debt.
- Loan agreements (with mortgage guarantee, participation loans, etc.)
- Pledge agreements (on credit rights, bank accounts, shares, etc.)
- Prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing